Ask Desiree!

Have a question about something you read on the blog, heard on CKNW or want to ask me a nutrition question? You can now email me at or simply write your question in the comments section of the blog!

I am happy to answer simple nutrition questions, however, if you are looking for in depth responses for your nutrition concerns, please talk to Dietitian Services at HealthLinkBC by calling 811 in British Columbia. It is a free service run by Registered Dietitians and is available Monday through Friday. 

Looking for a private practice dietitian to do nutrition assessments, meal planning and in depth consultations? Try the Find A Dietitian Database at for a dietitian in your area.